REACH Print Studio
Best In Class Print software
REACH Print Studio is the Best In Class Print software
- Import and export layered files
- Drive a range of direct digital printing and engraving machinery.
- Create and export manufacturing ready digital files and eliminate errors caused by interpretation
- Manage color overlays and fall-on color mixing with full control to define the resulting color.
- Layering technology for management of vector objects, including native Adobe® Illustrator® files.
- Advanced layer design capabilities with management of floating design elements that can be arranged in stacking orders, grouped, and ungrouped.
- Print results on paper and direct digital fabric printers or export in all standard file formats.
- Create color variations for a range of designs or fabrics including prints, knits, wovens, wallcoverings, and floorcoverings.
- Save and manage all color variations within one main file.
- Input custom color atlases that correspond with seasonal colors, collection colors, color libraries, and color trends.
- Utilize color palettes, maximizing the total number of colors achievable on any output device.
- Match color standards precisely on any output printer without trial and error.
- Realistic prediction of fall-on colors according to dye types and substrates.
- Color calibration environment that matches color from one monitor to another, then from the monitor to the to the printer for both paper and digitally printed fabric.
- Import and export digital color file formats for accurate communication of color with customers, vendors and other stakeholders
- Scan directly with a range of industry standard scanner drivers.
- Reduce and separate the number of colors from millions in a scan to just the desired number for your apparel, textile, and retail applications.
- Import scan files, digital photographs, or any true color (RGB) file from other graphic applications.
- Color reduction generates flat colors, textures, tonal, and the most complex watercolor techniques.
- Layering technology allows the visualization of the original scan under the color reduced image aiding in cleaning decisions.
- Advanced scan filtering tools like brightness, contrast, blur, and sharpen.
- Layout and design tools to step a file into repeat before the reduction process.